FAQs for Automotive Starting Batteries
Whart are CCA?
Cold cranking amperes (CCA) is an international standard for measuring the performance of a battery.
(CCA) is the maximum amperes that a battery can be continuously working for 30 seconds at 0°F
before its voltage drops to unusable levels. A 300 CCA battery can supply 300 amperes for 30 seconds at 0°F.
What is the difference between CCA, CA, MCA and HCA?
- They are all measuring the cranking amperes of the battery but at different temperatures.
- Cold cranking amperes (CCA) is measured at -18°C (0°F).
- Cranking amperes (CA) is the same as Marine cranking amperes (MCA) is measured at 0°C (31°F).
- Hot cranking amperes (HCA) is measured at 26.7°C (80°F).
Do OSN POWER LIFEPO4 Automotive batteries built into BMS?
Yes ,we have designed a series LIFEPO4 Automotive batteries 12V20Ah ,12v40Ah ,12v60Ah and
The BMS with overcharge, over-discharge, over current, dynamic
Do OSN POWER Car Audio Batteries can be connected in parallel?
Yes, you can connect our batteries flexibly according to your car systems.
Should I disconnect a car battery before charging?
It isn't necessary to disconnect the battery before charging. Any drain while the car is turned off will be
minimal. The charger's voltage won't be high enough to damage the car. It is important not to remove thecar's cable from the battery terminal while the alternator is going, it may cause a voltage spike called a "load dump" surge.
Why OSN POWER Automotive batteries are different from others?
OSN POWER Lithium-ion automotive batteries is built into high-tech innovative BMS that is our R&Dteam specifically designed to protect the lithium cells. Features include:Internal Cell balancing
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
FAQs for ESS Batteries
Are OSN POWER Lithium SOLAR batteries widely compatible?
Yes, our batteries are designed to work with most chargers and hybrid inverters.
HOW DOES A SOLAR BATTERY WORK?
OSN POWER SOLAR BATTERY is storage for the excess electricity generated by PV system,it is away to use own solar electricity when the sun isn’t shining.
During the day, there are moments when your panels are generating too much energy , andconventionally this excess electricity would be exported back to the grid. If you have a OSNPOWER SOLAR BATTERY,the excess electricity will go into the battery, stored ready to be usedas
soon you will need it.
When the sun goes down, you can use the electricity in the battery directly.
How many years does OSN POWER SOLAR BATTERY last?
All home batteries that Swell provides come with a manufacturer warranty of 10 years or more. That means if anything breaks in the first decade, you’re covered. And in reality, home batteries can keep working for 15 years or more.
How big should my home solar storage battery be?
It will depend on the electricity usage for the past 12 months and your solar generation,we offer
3KWH 5KWH 10KWH 15KWH Lifepo4 48v solar home batteries . Please kindly let us know the usage of electricity ,then we will recommend to you the most
suitable Solar battery pack.
What sizes are OSN POWER LiFePO4 solar batteries?
We can customize battery pack according to customers’ requirements . We make Lifepo4 48v40Ah,50Ah ,60Ah ,100Ah ,200Ah etc. solar batteries . The 48v40Ah,50Ah,60Ah with standard 2U box . The 48v100Ah with standard 3U box .
FAQs for Marine Batteries
Can I use the lead-acid battery charger to charge OSN POWER lithium iron phosphate batteries?
We HIGHLY recommend to use LiFePO4 charger with our batteries. The lead acid battery with13.5v charge voltage ,while our LiFePO4 charger is 14.4-14.6v. To ensure a full charge, speed of charge and proper cell balancing, it is better to use a LiFePO4 charger. We sell these with batteries at a very competitive price .
Can you mount the OSN POWER lithium batteries in any position?
Yes, because there is no fluid inside of LiFePO4 batteries. So you can install the battery flexibly where it is best suitable for your application.
Under the same conditions ,will the OSN POWER 12V100Ah lithium iron phosphate battery give a longer run time than the 12V100Ah lead-acid battery?
Yes. OSN POWER Lithium iron phosphate batteries 12v100Ah provide more useable capacity thana lead-acid equivalently rated product. You can expect up to twice as much runtime.
Why should I consider OSN POWER Lithium iron phosphate batteries for my RV/Marine?
There are many advantages that OSN POWER Lithium iron phosphate batteries have over leadacid batteries.
- Weight/Size – lithium batteries are half the weight and 1/3 of the size as lead acid equivalents
which is important in an RV. A 100Ah lead acid battery weighs around 30kg, however our 100Ahlithium battery is 12kg.
- Depth of discharge (DOD) – OSN POWER Lithium iron phosphate batteries can be safelydischarged to 80% DOD compared to typically 50% DOD for lead acid batteries. That means for a100Ah battery ,you have 80Ah available to use with a lithium battery and only 50Ah with a leadacid.
- Cycles – OSN POWER Lithium iron phosphate batteries are rated at 5,000 cycles times at 80%DOD compared to a lead acid battery at 500 cycles.
- Power output – OSN POWER Lithium iron phosphate batteries can discharge at up to 200Acontinuous and 400A peak . Being able to discharge at 200A allows the RV owner to run highpower appliances such as microwaves, kettles, coffee machines e